Semiconductor demand continues to be weak The industry expects demand to pick up after 2-3 quarters

Recently, the market has reported that the demand for mobile phone SoC design manufacturers has slowed down, and the strategy of back-end packaging and testing foundries such as ASE and Jingyuan Electric to assist customers in stacking unfinished packaging wafers and not conducting finished product testing (FT) continues. The senior management of the unnamed IC … Read more

Not afraid of the “doomsday” atmosphere? Amazon: Even if the U.S. recession is in the U.S., the company won’t be too painful

In a monthly survey, 70% of economists believe that there will be a recession in the United States in the first half of 2023. But Amazon doesn’t expect a recession. The firm’s economists put the probability of a U.S. recession in the next six months at just 30 percent. In addition, Amazon’s economists believe that … Read more

The winter storm has led to a significant reduction in U.S. energy supplies

Due to snowstorms and sharp temperature drops, some local power generation facilities failed, resulting in a sharp increase in electricity demand. The U.S. Department of Energy declared an energy emergency in Texas. In addition to electricity, U.S. natural gas supplies are also stretched. The snowstorm caused the natural gas pipeline to freeze, and many natural … Read more

UBI Research:The overall mobile OLED parts market is expected to be worth $13.91 billion in 2023

According to UBI Research, the overall mobile OLED parts material market is expected to be $13.91 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow to $16.73 billion by 2027, with an average annual growth rate of 4.6%. In addition, from 2025, flexible OLED (including folding OLED) will account for ninety percent of the overall mobile … Read more

Sales of semiconductor equipment in Japan rose nearly 20% year-on-year in November, reaching the fourth highest monthly record

According to statistics released by the Japan Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Association (SEAJ), sales of semiconductor equipment made in Japan (three-month moving average) increased by 19.1% year-on-year to 335.495 billion yen in November 2022, showing growth for the 23rd consecutive month and setting the fourth highest monthly record. From January to November 2022, cumulative sales of … Read more

TrendForce:It is predicted that the spread between large-size OLED and LCD will narrow to 3.8 times in the second quarter of next year

Recently, it was said that the price of large-size OLED panels for 55-inch ultra-high-definition TVs in the second quarter of next year is estimated to be about $300, while the price of large-size LCD panels will be around $80. According to this forecast, the price difference between OLED and LCD for TV will narrow to … Read more